Social Icons

Pages

Monday 5 May 2014

A Pink's Eunji and AOA's Mina used to be schoolmates

A Pink's Eunji and AOA's Mina used to be schoolmates

A Pink's Eunji and AOA's Mina revealed they used to study in the same middle school.

In the broadcast of MBC's "Quiz To Change The World" on May 3rd, Eunji said,"AOA's Mina and I are friends from the same middle school",to this Mina said,"I'm from Busan".

Eunji continued,"Mina was famous among the students because she has a pretty face". Mina also praised Eunji back,"Jung Eunji was always well-known for her singing but I didn't expect that she also acts well".

Eunji also mentioned about her reunion with Mina was during "Idol Sport Championship","I was surprised when I saw one of the faces from my middle school days"

0 comments:

Post a Comment