Social Icons

Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Lee Soo Man donates 1 billion won to the Korean Red Cross for Sewol tragedy

Lee Soo Man donates 1 billion won to the Korean Red Cross for Sewol tragedy

Following Yang Hyun Suk, Lee Soo Man also comes out with his own donation.

On April 28th, Korean Red Cross revealed that Lee Soo Man and SM Entertainment donated 500 million won each which made it a a total of 1 billion won for all the victims and their families of the Sewol tragedy.

Lee Soo Man said,"I have a son and a daughter, and also a parent to our artists as we have shared hopes and lived our dreams together. Because of the incident, those victims didn't have a chance to realize and achieve their dreams and also for their families, my heart aches when I think about it. Also in order to share the pain of those families, I will continue to find a way so that I will be able to help as much as I can"

0 comments:

Post a Comment