Social Icons

Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Eddy Kim and EXO's Suho were friends in middle school

Eddy Kim and EXO's Suho were friends in middle school

"Super Star K4" Eddy Kim talked about his friendship with EXO's Suho in the broadcast of "Beatles Code 3D" on May 6th.

During the show, the MC mentioned about his friendship with a member from EXO, to this he said,"I was very close with EXO's Suho in middle school, and at that time he was already an SM's trainee. One day while I was watching TV and I found out that he's now an EXO's member"

He continued,"He sent me a message after watching 'Super Star K4':"Jung Hwan ah how are you? I saw your singing very well. I'll cheer for you"".

The MC then asked if they're still contact each other recently, he said,"We exchanged our numbers, but I was serving in the army at that time so we haven't contacted much since then"

0 comments:

Post a Comment