Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi in a new drama 'The Joseon Gunman'


Lee Jun Gi and Nam Sang Mi in a new drama 'The Joseon Gunman'

Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi are back in each other's arms!

After their very successful 'Time Between Dog and Wolf,' Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi will be seen again in the upcoming KBS2's 'The Joseon Gunman.' Lee Jun Ki will play the lead role named Park Yoon Gang, the last warrior of Joseon who learned how to shoot guns, and became a hero, while Nam Sang Mi (as Jung Soo In) will portray the role of a strong girl who doesn't care about the regulations and lives life on her own way.

The two gave their message. Nam Sang Mi said, "I'm very happy that I'll be working again with Lee Jun Ki. I will do my best to give the viewers the most romantic story ever." Lee Jun Gi stated, "The unique concept, my role, and its plot made me say yes for this project. I promise to give people a high-rated drama."

The drama is set to broadcast in the end of June 2014.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpoipnews.net
SOURCE: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment