Social Icons

Pages

Monday 28 April 2014

Henry says he ever thought about getting off 'Real Man' half way

Henry says he ever thought about getting off 'Real Man' half way

In the broadcast of MBC's "Quiz To Change The World -2014 Rising Stars", Henry made an appearance and talked about the hardship when he first joined "Real Man".

Henry frankly said,"To be honest I don't really like this program". He continued,"My manager told me that the filming schedule is from Monday to Saturday, and it will be like a real army. He told me not to watch the show beforehand so I just packed everything that I needed".

"I brought a yoga mat because I thought I would have to work out and even took the pillow that I use everyday along. I brought a sunglasses because I thought we would rest after filming for a few hours, but it was really serious from the beginning till the end"

He also mentioned K.Will as the hyung that has helped him a lot in the show,"It was so hard that I cried into my pillow every night. I even told the staff that I wanted to give up. During those times, K.Will hyung was staying beside me and he told me that if I can do this, then I will be able to do the music that I like. I'm very thankful to him"

0 comments:

Post a Comment