Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 27 April 2014

Actor Kim Yong Gun mentions his two sons, actors Ha Jung Woo and Cha Hyun Woo on MBC's 'I Live Alone'


Actor Kim Yong Gun mentions his two sons, actors Ha Jung Woo and Cha Hyun Woo on MBC's 'I Live Alone'

Actor Kim Yong Gun, who has been active in Korean showbiz industry since 1967, appeared on the April 25th episode of MBC's 'I Live Alone.'

On his interview, he mentioned his two sons who are actors as well, who are Ha Jung Woo and Cha Hyun Woo (real name Kim Young Hoon).

Ha Jung Woo, whose real name Kim Sung Hoon, debuted his acting career on SBS 2002 sitcom 'Honest Living.' Kim Yong Gun revealed that it was him who chose Ha Jung Woo's screen name. He said, "He was deciding on 6~7 different names, and I was attracted by last name ‘Ha."

DEFCON asked Kim Yong Gun, “I saw this name ‘Cha Hyun Woo’ as one of the related keywords of your name. Who is he?”

Kim Yong Gun answered, “He is my second son. My two sons both chose to debut with different names.”

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment