Social Icons

Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

Sol Bi no more, comes back with a new album using her real name Kwon Ji An


Sol Bi no more, comes back with a new album using her real name Kwon Ji An

Kwon Ji An, formerly known as Sol Bi, held an album premiere for her first solo mini album.

On March 14th, Kwon Ji An sat with the press to mark the start of her promotion for her latest album entitled '31 Flavors of Me... Like Sweet Ice Cream' under her new management, Pastel Music.

On the interview, she said, "I am very excited for the album release. Recording this album was a tough one, but I tried many different things because I want to start making my own color. I want to make music that I can share proudly in the near future."

You can taste figuratively '31 Flavors of Me... Like Sweet Ice Cream' starting March 17th.

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment