Social Icons

Pages

Monday 3 March 2014

Park Shin Hye thinks her appearance is still incomplete

Park Shin Hye thinks her appearance is still incomplete

Park Shin Hye shared some of her thoughts about her own appearance.

On March 2nd, Park Shin Hye was featured in an interview on MBC's "Section TV". She said,"My appearance is still incomplete".

The actress then continued,"I think a woman's beauty comes out when she is at her 40s","When I get older, I want to look great like Lee Mi Yeon, Jun Do Yun, Kim Hee Ae seniors"

Finally, she chose Ha Ji Won as the actress that she wants to work with,"Ha Ji Won senior can easily transform her acting from action movies to melodramas. I would like to meet her once and say my greeting". Park Shin Hye then sent a video message to Ha Ji Won and said that she wants to act in an action movie with her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment