Social Icons

Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Park Se Young was surprised at Wooyoung's sudden intimate action

Park Se Young was surprised at Wooyoung's sudden intimate action

In the broadcast of MBC's "We Got Married" on March 22, Wooyoung and Park Se Young had a cozy movie session together in their bedroom.

But the movie seemed to make Park Se Young sleepy, to this Wooyoung offered to give her a shoulder massage which made her praise him,"It's like a machine".

Later while watching the movie, Wooyoung suddenly put Park Se Young's head to rely on his shoulder, but it took her only a few seconds and she lifted her head up.

Park Se Young said in her interview,"His sudden action startled me. I didn't know what I should react to it at that short moment"

Wooyoung also shared his thought,"I also wondered what would happen if I did it, but then I got embarrassed by Se Young","I got dumped", and made everyone laugh over his statement.

Park Se Young then explained,"It's not like I rejected it, but because it was too sudden so I was a little shy"

0 comments:

Post a Comment