Social Icons

Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Andy makes a surprise appearance at Shinhwa's 16th Anniversary Concert

Andy makes a surprise appearance at Shinhwa's 16th Anniversary Concert

On March 23, Shinhwa held their 16th anniversary concert "HERE" day 2 at Seoul Olympic Stadium in Songpa-gu, and Andy surprised everyone with his appearance at the concert.

Because of his gambling controversy last November, he has temporarily halted all his activities to reflect on himself, so he decided not to participate in Shinhwa's 16th Anniversary Concert.

He said during the encore,"I stand here, in front of all of you, I hesitated because I didn't have the courage. But I wanted to apologized to everybody so I'm standing here. To fans and hyungs, I'm really sorry", and he made a low bow. The fans then all chanted "It's ok" for him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment