Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Kim Min Jong explains how he gets interested on SISTAR's Soyou


Kim Min Jong explains how he gets interested on SISTAR's Soyou

On the April 30th episode of MBC 'Radio Star,' Kim Min Jong shared how he got interested about SISTAR's Soyou.

MC Yoon Jong Shin disclosed, "I heard that Kim Min Jong told the staff that he will give his best if there is a beautiful female guest. And during his conversation with our staff, he said that he does not know who Soyou is. He showed huge interest as they told him that Soyou has a beautiful body."

Kim Min Jong told his version, "I asked one of staff members who Soyou is, and she told me that Soyou is the one who sang a song entitled 'Some.' But, I still don't know the song. So I didn't have any kind of reaction until I heard that she's got a glamorous body shape."

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment