Social Icons

Pages

Saturday 3 May 2014

Actress Kim Hye Soo shares what stressed her


Actress Kim Hye Soo shares what stressed her

Actress Kim Hye Soo guested on the May 3rd episode of SBS 'How To Eat & Live Well, Did You Eat?' where she disclosed what made her stressed.

On the episode, Kim Hye Soo had a trip to the island of Gwansa, which is at the southern sea of South Korea.

During the show, she expressed, "Each of us has his/her style, it's part of our life already. I belive that everyone should have the freedom to choose what she/he's comfortable wearing. The word 'exposure' started stalking me, and it was very weird for me. One of my friends told me that I should not allow myself to be stressed on what I should wear or not. She told me to wear what I like and don't what I dislike. Her words inspired me."

Do you agree with her statement?

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE: Star News

0 comments:

Post a Comment